If you reached this page, then you must be wondering if you have all the software you need. Well, you’ve come to the right place. Below you will find all the mobile web development tools you need to get things up and running:
– Programming Environment: This can range from a simple text editor to a huge development suite. Of course, this will vary according to what you want to do with your site. If you are to take on the task of making an e-commerce website, you are more likely to need a bigger more robust programming environment. On the other hand, if you just want to publish your vacation pictures online, then a plain text editor may be enough.
– Design Suite: Whatever your choice was for the programming environment, you will need a design suite in order to handle the imagery of your site. You may not have thought about this, but even the most text based website uses images for buttons, links, and publicity, and it is important that you manage these in order to keep the aesthetics of your site in order.
– Seek Professional Help: If all this sounds like too much for you, or if you don’t have the necessary knowledge or time to look into all of this; or perhaps you really only want to publish your vacation photographs, then there is another solution to your needs. Many online web developers will let you set up your site according to modifiable templates. You can seek their help.
– Imagery: Today, sites are more and more visual rather than text based, and from the look of it this is a tendency that is here to stay. If you do not own your own images, you can search online from image banks; however if you do want a site that is personalized you may have to hire a designer.
– FTP Client: Okay, so your site is done! But you still have to upload it to your web hosting service. Some web hosting services have their own platform for you to upload your site, but they are all compatible with this much safer and cleaner way. So get your FTP client of choice up and running and remember to backup!